I’m Anna and here’s how I’d pitch myself:
I’m passionate about building stuff online and bringing concepts to life through illustration.
I come up with faster and easier ways of completing repetitive processes, because time and effort are wasted when humans do things that can be automated.
It’s true, but a little corporate-sounding. So here’s something warmer:
- I’m a tech geek with a thing for design and drawing. It might be the other way around, but that’s hardly important.
- Inefficiency and neglect bother me. If we’re gonna do something, let’s do it well.
- I spend a lot of time online, so I notice the small things that make websites hard or unpleasant to use, then make sure to make my sites better.
- Problem solving is the best kind of puzzle game.
- Discovering new tech and figuring out how to make use of it might be my favorite pastime
And something more personal:
- I taught myself English so I could play video games.
- The Nintendo DS is still my favorite console.
- Socializing isn’t my strong suit but I love interacting with people nevertheless.
- I’m a night owl forced to wake up early on weekdays, which results in chronic sleep deprivation🦉🌌
- Bullet points and spreadsheets ROCK! 🤘🏾
Wanna know more? I’m happy to chat and exchange opinions.